Thursday, October 23

Sympathy

In this morning I woke up at 4.00 am, whereas I slept at 00.30 am. I think because of to much consumpt coffee, my eyes become awaken. It is not good for my body, isn`t it? Caffein is important, but if we consumpt to much, it will make bad effect.

Today my reflection is be taken from Luke chapter 18 : 9-14. It tell about sympathy. Sometime we was happy on the person`s that has a difficulty. We say " it is luck not happen to me". But Jesus Said "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified
rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted (luke 18 : 14). There is no ones in this world perfect. We all sinner. We can`t life alone. We need everyone who support us when we are weak.

We as a Jesus follower must be bright in the complicated world. Many people outside need our sympathy. We have to support a weak people that have difficulty. They don`t understand how to solve their problem. In that time, we can introduce Jesus as a salvationist. Only Jesus can solve our problem. we are child of God. We are belong to him. We just bring our self to near Him. God Bless Us all the time.
Amen


God be merciful to me a sinner

No comments: