Friday, October 31

Leaded by God


This morning temperature out of my apartment was zero degree. Although this month are autumn , the temperature are very cold. But I have to go to do my job in my company in the cold temperature. I used 3 sheet of blouse to reduce that cold.

My reflection today took from Numbers 9 : 15-23. This chapter told about Israel that leaded by God in the desert. Every one known about compass. It can lead us when we are miss the way. Lately, People used GPS (Global Positioning System) to lead every one where ever we are. That tool can make our activity become simple. Now we are not scare if we go to some place although we do not know the way. And how about Child of God like you and me. Are there GPS of God that lead us every day in our life? Are we scare when we are in the unknown place with different characteristic? If we believe with God way, and we want to be leaded by God, we will not go with wrong way. We have to keep the God words in our life, keep relationship with God every day and read a Bible more and more to known what Jesus want to do in our life. Do not be scare if Jesus near us. God Bless Us.

No comments: