Wednesday, October 22

Problems

Last night I slept at 11.5o pm. Because of that, when I woke up in the morning, my eyes still heavy. But That was not a reason to canceled my discipline to read a Bible and contemplate The God Words. This morning I read a verses about problem (took from Job 42 : 1-6).

Like a job, we sometime blamed God if some problems came to our life. We were be angry, disappointed, and we were be weak. But if we truly read Job 42 : 2, " I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee" I believe that God can do it in my life. It is not easy to keep it. We must have faith to say Amen. Because The God Words is Amen and He promised " There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10 :13). That Words is wonderful and give powerful to me. And if temptation come to me,I will keep smile because Jesus in near me. Smile......

Respond to the temptation with FAITH will bring us more close to the LORD

No comments: