Sunday, October 26

Be Careful

This morning rain fall in my apartment. I thing the rain often fall in the autumn. Because of that and sometime in the daylight weather is very hot, the leaf become fallen. I do not understand about this condition, in my country (Indonesia) only have 2 season (rain season and dry season).

Today my reflection took from Galatians 1 : 6-10. This chapter told about Gospel of Christ that preached with another gospel. Yes, in this decades we have to be careful. Someone can offer to us a gospel contrary to and different from that which we accepted before. If we never know about the bible and never read it, maybe we can be trapped. Remember, the Gospel not come from man, preacher or angel, but It come from God. We as a God follower must be careful and keep our faith with read a Bible continuously and keep our way in the Jesus way.
Amen





The Holy Scripture was the only standard of the truth of the our faith

No comments: