Monday, October 27

Forgiveness

This morning i got headache. I had some problem with my skin, and because of that when i was sleeping, i scratched my skin. Last night i just slept approximately 3 hour. It is be my problem now. Today i did not go to work. I went to clinic skin center. Doctor said that the trouble come from my body in inside. Doctor suggested me to drink some medicine and oil skin to reduce trouble. It is very complicated , if we have some disease when we stay in foreign country.

Today i read a bible as my reflection from Philemon 1 : 8-19. The chapter told about forgiveness. Maybe we dislike to some one if she/he always remind our fault in the past. In the past we had been forgiven by her/his, but when in the future we do another fault, she/he always remind and discuss it. That problem make us be a guilty people forever. We will be confused how to return it. Yes, as a Jesus follower we do not be pessimist. Our sin were be forgot by Jesus 20 century ago. Now, we has to forgive another people and we have to forget it. Forgive and forget and the last is love. I think if we do it, maybe there is no one will be disappointed. Are you agree? God Bless Us.


No comments: