Wednesday, November 5

Integrity


This morning i work in the tourism field near my apartment. We need 30 minutes to that place. In that place i saw a foreign people which work in that place. Although he came from foreign country, his Japanese very good. I am astonished. I think he had live here a long time ago. After that i am thinking, i must study too, to improve my Japanese. Pray and support for me, my friend. My reflection today took from Daniel 1. This chapter told about Daniel which gave a knowledge and skill to serve in the king`s place. As Daniel which have integrity of God in his life, we must have that integrity too. Daniel always rely on God what ever he do. He believe that nothing impossible with God. Daniel possess a faith, he always ask all thing to God when make decision. How do you and me too. Did we ask God firstly when we make a plan, do something, and every thing in our life? Make our life with peace of God. God Bless Us.
The LORD is my shepherd

No comments: